Get Ready for I2MTC 2020!
Conference Starts in
Please note those important deadlines
Please note the Key Dates below so you don’t miss any important deadlines.
Special Session Proposal Deadline
Mon, Sep 30th, 2019
Full Paper Submission
Mon, Nov 4th, 2019
1st Review Round Notification
Fri, Dec 20th, 2019
Submission of revised papers
Mon, Feb 3rd, 2020
2nd review round – Final notification deadline for revised papers (Accept or Reject)
Mon, Feb 17th, 2020
Final manuscript submission of ALL papers
Mon, Feb 24th, 2020
Call for Industry Abstracts for Presentations
To enhance industry engagement and increase exchange between industry members, as well as between industry and academic members, an Industry Day Special Event is being organized at I2MTC 2020.
I&M TRANSACTIONS PAPERS @ I2MTC
Deadline to submit: March 20, 2020, 23:59 EST. TIM Papers @ I2MTC is SOLELY a Poster Session; You are asked to proceed with submission of the abstract of your TIM published paper through EDAS.
The IEEE I2MTC – International Instrumentation and Measurement technology Conference – is the flagship conference of the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society and is dedicated to advances in measurement methodologies, measurement systems, instrumentation and sensors in all areas of science and technology. These features make I2MTC a unique event and one of the most important conferences in the field of instrumentation and measurement.
IEEE I2MTC is proposed as a catalyst to promote interactions between industry and academia; a wide spectrum of academic research results will be presented, with potential practical applications in current industrial technology, as well as industry and application driven developments.
- Measurement theory and methodology
- Metrology and technical standards
- Information technology in measurements
- Signal and image processing in measurements
- Circuits and systems for instrumentation and measurement
- Instrumentation systems design and evaluation
- Data acquisition systems
- Real time measurements
- Networked embedded sensors
- Sensors and transducers
- Micro and Nanotechnology in instrumentation and measurement
- Optical measurement systems and fiber optic measurements
- Measurement of electromagnetic quantities
- Measurement of mechanical and acoustical quantities
- Measurement of chemical and biological quantities
- Non-destructive testing and evaluation
- Biomedical measurements
- Measurements in energy and power
- Measurements in communication systems
- Industrial measurements
- Measurements in robotics
- Measurements in automotive and transportation industry
- Aerospace measurements
- Measurements in agriculture and food production
- Measurements in oil and drill industry
- Environmental measurements