Congratulations on your acceptance into I2MTC 2020. Authors whose final manuscripts were accepted were given the opportunity to submit a pre-recorded presentation to EDAS. Accepted pre-recorded presentations will be displayed on the I2MTC Online Platform. Instructions on how to access the online platform will be emailed to paid attendees the week prior to the start of the conference.
Accepted papers must meet the following criteria to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore.
- Final Manuscripts must be accepted into I2MTC 2020
- Electronic Copyrights must be completed within EDAS
- Pre-Recorded Presentation must be displayed on the I2MTC Online Platform
- At least one author on each manuscript must register at the IMS, IEEE or Non-Member rate
- Authors must answer all questions posted on their presentations designated Q&A chat feature for the first week of the online platform (May 25-31, 2020). The platform will be open for a period of one month, thus we recommend following back up on a weekly basis for questions posted after May 31.
The online platform will be open from May 25-June 25, 2020. If the above steps are not completed by June 25th your paper will be marked as a no-show and will not be published in IEEE Xplore. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]