Authors of all published or e-published papers during 2019 in the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM) are welcome to present their TIM paper at I2MTC 2020 in the Special Poster Session "I&M Transaction papers @ I2MTC."
Authors who would like to take advantage of this opportunity will have to register their poster via EDAS. No review is required for the poster, and normal registration rules apply. Additional details below.
Deadline to submit: March 30, 2020, 23:59 EST
TIM Papers @ I2MTC is SOLELY a Poster Session. The poster will be listed in the conference program, but will not appear in the conference proceedings or in IEEE Xplore, since the TIM paper is already in IEEE Xplore.
To submit, please follow these instructions:
- Click on "Submit Poster" below.
- Enter as title the same title as your TIM paper.
- Enter as abstract the same abstract as your TIM paper, PLUS, write the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) link to your TIM paper at the end of the abstract.
Do not upload your TIM paper! There is no need to upload the paper itself.
- After you submit the above, you will go to another page. In that page, please ignore the fields "Non-preferred reviewers", and "Category".
- After an integrity check, you will receive the letter of acceptance. The acceptance letter should have information about visa invitation letter, in case you need to apply for Croatia visa.
If not, please contact Laura LeBlanc.
The paper must be accompanied by a full author registration (or an additional paper fee if you are already presenting another paper at I2MTC 2020) to be included in the program.
You must prepare a poster presentation (following the same rules as the regular posters) and bring the poster with you to the conference. The time of your poster presentation will be announced in the final program.