I2MTC 2020 is pleased to offer student travel grants
Several Student Travel Awards are available for students attending and presenting their papers at I2MTC 2020. To request an award please provide the following by January 5th, 2020, addressed to the Conference General Chair and sent to Ms. Laura LeBlanc ([email protected]):
- Student academic information, title and list of authors of the submitted conference paper (including EDAS assigned paper number) and student’s IEEE membership information (including I&M Society). Student requesting the Travel Award must be the primary author of the paper.
- Statement of need written by the student (strictly limited to 500 words).
- An itemized estimate of travel cost including the registration fee.
- A letter of support from the student’s academic advisor, who must be an I&M Society member.
- A statement from the academic advisor or a cognizant university official attesting to the fact that the student is a full-time registered student (at the time of request) or in his/her last semester of a degree program.
Student awardees will be notified after their papers have gone through the regular review process and accepted for presentation at the conference.